The 7 Most Badass Fishing Mobiles
By Jared Zissu | Thursday, November 19
Whether your heading into town on a beer run, or taking a road trip to the South Pole, this is how you roll in style...
1. The Jeep Forward ControlFrom 1956 to 1965, Jeep created a beast called the Jeep Forward Control. With a cab over engine layout and shorter wheel base, this camping adventure machine tops our list of rediculousness.
2. ISAK Land Rover Super DefenderNumber 2 on our list is the Isak Land Rover Super Defender. As if the defenders couldn't get any cooler. This bad boy was fully customized to perfect the art of travel in Iceland.
3.Toyota Ultimate Fishing TundraWhen Toyota asked Britt Myers (Pro Bass Angler) to build his own dream fish mobile you have to expect the best. This beast is equipped with a huge sliding tackle storage system, refrigerator, bucket seats, high-quality speakers and TV monitors.
4. 2010 Toyota Tacoma Polar ExpeditionIf excess is what your looking for you have come to the right place. This truck currently holds two world records for the fastest runs to the South Pole. If you do decide to pull the trigger, you may want to save up, the last truck went for $400,000 on ebay…
5. Sportsmobile, Ultimate Camper VanSportsmobile has been customizing vans since the 1960’s. When it comes to making badass adventure mobiles these are the guys you want to contact. As you can see, they know what they are doing.
6. The Toyota Tacoma “Overland Style”
This Aggressive Overland Built Tacoma has been fully decked out and turned into a fishing machine. Carrying the most versatile boat in the industry and a killer trailer, this thing is ready for battle. Check out the rest of the truck here.
7. "The" Fish MobileThis truck makes our list based on pure creativity. Even if this thing doesn't start, your investing in a genuine piece of art. If you can make it down to Utah, this puppy might still be sitting on the side of the road.